Our lowest available price guarantee
At Sircle Collection, we always guarantee the lowest price on our guest rooms at all Sir Hotels, Max Brown Hotels and Park Centraal Hotels based on the dates of your stay. If you find a lower price on another website with identical reservation conditions*, the hotel will offer you the same competitive room rate. Scroll down to learn how to claim your lower price.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR LOWER PRICE:
1. Make a reservation at one of our hotels, go to the official hotel website or call the hotel’s reservations department to receive our lowest available price.
2. If you find a lower comparison price on another booking website that matches your booking’s property, room type and reservation dates as well as payment and cancellation conditions, within 24 hours of your confirmed booking and at least 48 hours before the standard check-in time, submit the Best Rate Guarantee claim form:
3. If the lower comparison rate you found qualifies under the Terms and Conditions, we will adjust your reservation to reflect the lower rate.
Terms and Conditions:
Sircle Collection guarantees that it offers the LOWEST AVAILABLE PRICE for guests on its own website according to the following conditions:
If you find a publicly available and directly bookable room rate (Competitive Price) on the Internet for one our hotels, which is lower than the room rate for the same reservation (with the same reservation conditions), contact the reservations department of our hotel. If the hotel of your choice confirms the availability of the Competitive Price on the internet, we confirm the same Competitive Price for your reservation.
Our reservations department will contact you within 24 hours of receiving your claim.
Conditions with which the lower rate must comply:
- The Comparison Rate must still be available at the time the reservations department validates the claim.
- The price found on another website must meet the same conditions as the net price reserved at one of our hotels.
- The same hotel.
- The same type of room.
- The same date and duration of stay.
- The same booking, cancellation and payment conditions.
- The same number of guests.
- The same currency.
- The rate must be accessible to the public and verifiable by our reservations department.
- The lower rate should be free of taxes that may apply in the city in question or other taxes related to the room rates.
This warranty does not apply to:
- The Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to existing reservations that are not booked through the official website. Sircle Collection is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel (e.g., a non-Sircle Collection booking channel).
- Reservations made within 24 hours of arrival.
- "Opaque" or auction sites where the hotel chain or the specific hotel is not known until the time the reservation is final. Examples are Priceline and Hotwire. Some examples of this type of sites are Priceline and Hotwire.
- Websites that sell compound trips, transport, travel, entertainment, hotel accommodation and/or other matters. Some examples of this type of sites are Orbitz and Expedia.
- Rates quoted on websites that can’t confirm the cheapest rate (for example, websites that link to a third party's website). An example of this type of site is Nustay.com.
- Compound prices that also include tax, service charges, meals, valet parking or other services.
- Rooms booked through unauthorised travel agents or bought through a resale site (for example, eBay), or promotional rates offered through a third party. Some examples of this type of sites are Amoma and Trivago.
- Cancelled bookings.
- Special rates as part of a package.
- Rates quoted on websites that can’t confirm the booking and accept payments (for example, websites that link to a third party's website). Some examples of this type of sites are Tripadvisor and Opogo.
- Specially negotiated rates, such as travel agent, staff, corporate or membership rates, rates that are only available to subscribers to or members of a website, or any other rate that is not available to the general public.
- Qualified discount prices, including but not limited to Government, AAA or Senior Citizen Discount.
- Unpublished, negotiated price agreements with companies, travel agents, groups or other price agreements that our hotels have with a specific party and that are not publicly available.
- Offline rates and/or member only rates which needs to be accessed by email address or through a login account. Some examples of this type of sites traditional travel agencies.
- Rate fluctuations due to fluctuations and/or differences of the exchange rate. The exchange rate must be the same as that of our hotels at the time of purchase.
The hotels under the portfolio of Sircle Collection will under no circumstances be liable for penalties or other expenses that may result from the cancellation of reservations or errors in the price publication of third parties.
This guarantee only applies to the room rate for the duration of the reservation and does not apply to taxes, guest charges, minibar or other costs incurred during your stay. Sircle Collection reserves the right to change or withdraw this guarantee at any time without giving reasons.