November 2, 2020
The day is finally here: our newest hotel, Park Centraal Den Haag of Park Centraal Hotels, is now open! We've beautifully refurbished interior spaces while preserving the property's magnificent 160-year-old history.
Gracing the famous Royal Gardens and diverse Hofkwartier neighborhood, Park Centraal Den Haag celebrates its preserved Dutch heritage with a modern twist. The hotel is set in the oldest part of the city. We can trace the history of the property to 1858, but 1912 marks an exciting turn when it became the woman-owned Hotel Pomona with The Hague’s first-ever vegetarian restaurant. Notable patrons of the day include artist Hilma af Klint and philosophers Bertrand Russell and Ludwig Wittgenstein.
“I fell in love with this property when I first walked through the doors. You can feel the building’s long history in its bones, and the location within The Hague is unparalleled.”
— Bram Van Der Hoek, CEO of Sircle Collection
- 153 guest rooms and suites, ranging from small to grand
- Private and team workspaces without beds
- Custom designed bedding with the premium Fresh mattress brand TRECA
- Three diverse meeting and event spaces with views of the Royal Gardens
- All-day ground-floor bar
- Private parking
- Zenology spa products in all guest rooms
- Close to charming boutiques, cafes and the Escher Museum
- 15-min bike ride from the country’s most famous beach, Scheveningen
- Historical details like vintage stained glass windows and archival art
- A monumental staircase by an apprentice of the famed Dutch architect Hendrik Petrus Berlage
Guest rooms and suites start at €70; offices and workspaces start at €60.
This rebrand of Park Hotel Den Haag marks an exciting chapter not only for the hotel, but also the Park Centraal brand. We acquired the property in The Hague in 2017. After rebranding our Amsterdam hotel to Park Centraal in 2019, this rebrand of our property in The Hague expands our unique brand’s footprint to another location in The Netherlands. The renovation and rebrand of each hotel brings their rich cultural heritages and preserved traditions to life in a fresh, new way.
We can't wait for you to experience it for yourself.