We just want to take a moment to send a HUGE thank you to all of the employees of Sircle Collection past and present as well as all of our external partners over the years. We couldn't have accomplished anything this past decade without the brilliant, passionate people we had the honor of working with. Scroll down to learn more about our wonderful partners.
- The Entourage Group: IZAKAYA, MOMO Restaurant Bar & Lounge, The Butcher
- The Better Guys: Seven North & Miznon Vienna
- Benedict Berlin
- Sir Hotels' Sir Cares partners: A'DAM Music School, One Warm Winter, Plastic Whale Foundation, Ibiza Preservation Fund, Zeit für Zukunft and Photographic Social Vision.
- FOUR PAWS International, Max Brown Hotels' partner
- Doctors Without Borders, partner for our Prints Without Borders initiative
- Veel Liefs, collecting board games for the elderly at Max Brown Canal District during COVID-19
- Orange Babies, X BANK's partner to launch their limited-edition Wardements collection
- The Red Cross: No Art's 2020 hotel takeover at Sir Adam benefitted the Red Cross
Art, Fashion, Music & Events
- Bionda Sno, art curator of the Sir Art Studio in Amsterdam
- Idit Orni, art curator of Sir Victor and Max Brown 7th District
- All the artists on display at our properties, including Kat Klerks, Cate Adriana, Bernat Daviu, Gino Bud Hoiting, Maja Krstic and Renate Bertlmann.
- All the artists and design studios who helped create our brands. Special shoutouts to illustrators Marcus Oakley and Kelly Bjork; design studios Studio Lidderdale, Frith and STACKS; photographers Carlijn Jacobs and Steve Herud.
- Our festival partners: Unseen Amsterdam, Amsterdam Art, Viennale Film Festival, Milkshake Festival, Female Film Festival, Berlinale, C/O Berlin,
- Heroes on Socks: Designed custom Max Brown socks
- Vis a Vis: Designed custom Max Brown pajamas
- Patta & Umbro: X BANK hosted an auction to support this collaboration
- Fashion Council Germany: Event partner at Berlin's Sir Savigny
- Movement: Music curation at Sir and Max Brown Hotels
- PIV Records: Record label & event partner at Sir Adam
- No Art: No Art Hotel Takeover at Sir Adam to benefit the Red Cross in 2020
- WallpaperSTORE x GHYCZY: Their first pop-up store in The Netherlands was at X BANK in 2019, and it was such a hit.
- Too Good to Go: Collecting leftover food at our hotels and restaurants so it doesn't go to waste
- Bamboo Brush Society: Designed a special Max Brown Hotels bamboo toothbrush
- VANMAX Pindakaas: Serving palm oil-free peanut butter at all Max Brown Hotels
- Jerry Bottle: Designed a custom Max Brown reusable water bottle
Read all about them here.
- Baranowitz + Kronenberg: Sir Joan, Sir Albert, Sir Victor, Sir Savigny & W Amsterdam
- Piero Lissoni: The Edition Milan
- ICRAVE: Sir Adam
- FG Stijl: Sir Nikolai, Park Centraal Amsterdam and Park Centraal Den Haag
- Saar Zafir: Sir Savigny, Max Brown Canal District, Max Brown Museum Square, Max Brown Midtown and Max Brown Ku’damm