At Sircle Collection, we are committed to implementing practices within the hospitality industry that will allow current and future generations to co-exist in harmony with nature and each other. We are currently taking various steps in the areas of local community & charity involvement, responsible employment, food & beverage procurement, waste management and supply chain impacts to enhance systemic sustainability.
“Together, through practice, we learn to become better guests of this planet.”
— CEO Bram Van Der Hoek
Our Core Principles
Care for People
Transparency & Benchmarking
Leaving the World a Better Place
Our Key Partners
What we currently do:
- Implement green technology wherever possible, such as Lutron, an energy-saving sensor, in guest rooms at Ibiza's Sir Joan
- Sourcing green energy for nearly all of our hotels now, and soon in all 13 soon.
- Sir Hotels' Sir Cares charity initiative that gives back to our local communities.
- Use a greywater system, which helps us conserve water.
- Use Zenology products in our guest rooms and public spaces, which is a line of eco-friendly products.
- Use the eco-friendly/COVID-19-proof cleaning product Tersano at our Dutch hotels.
- Use Ozone Water, an eco-friendly cleaning product that reduces our chemical use by a remarkable 21% on a daily basis.
- Reduce food waste at Max Brown Hotels and Park Centraal Hotels with our partnership with Too Good to Go.